Friday, January 30, 2009

Saturday, Feb. 28

Spa day was THE BEST!
We sure know how to RELAX.....I'm glad it all "worked out" in the end with us not getting our big fluffy robes - we didn't even need them! The weather was too beautiful!!! I loved relaxing in the sun with my favorite ladies...


And dinner was so wonderful! We couldn't have had a better seat with the perfect view of a BEAUTIFUL sunset. A wonderful ending to a wonderful day!


I loved going back to mom's and getting on our comfy clothes and devouring all the girl scout cookies, s'mores (in the microwave....now what celebrity thought of that brilliant idea?!), and other chocolatey chocolates!!!!! This was the night of home VIDEOS....how much fun was that seeing us all "back in the day"??!!

1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful women in one location... Enjoy the moment, enjoy each other and enjoy the weekend.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete